Declare Your Status
You are almost home!
You are about ready to create the necessary paperwork to bring you home to the land and soil as an American State National.
Go to The International Land Recording System of The United States of America (LRS) and follow the instructions to setup your account and create your documents.
You can also find the LRS instructions here.
Once you have completed the first three steps of the LRS instructions, one of our state recorders will reach out to you . If you haven’t heard from anyone, send a reminder email to: email@example.com.
Once the recorder reaches out to you, they will provide you with two paperwork package options:
- 1779 Declaration (3 documents) – This is what we call Basic Coverage. On the LRS, you will create a One Page Declaration and you’ll need two witnesses who have known you for more than seven years.
- 928 Package (8-11 documents) – This is what we call Full Coverage. If you have children, own a business, or want to serve as a State Citizen, then the 928 set of documents are for you.
Colorado Assembly Recording Fees:
Notarial Services ($25)
Document Creation ($50)
1779 Declaration ($30)….or….928 Documents ($65)
Baby Deed per son & daughter under 21 ($10 each)
Land Recording Service (LRS) Fees:
1779 Declaration ($9 to $12)….or….928 Documents ($33)
Example: A woman records 1779 paperwork for herself and her son under the age of 21
Assembly Fee – Notarial Services ($25)
Assembly Fee – 928 Documents ($65)
Assembly Fee – Baby Deed for her son ($10)
LRS Fee – 928 Documents ($33)
You can donate your assembly fees here
(not the LRS fees)
If you have further questions:
- Check out our FAQ page
- Continue to do your research
- Fill out our Contact Form with your questions
- Join our weekly Town Hall every Tuesday night at 7:15pm MT.